Thursday, May 15, 2014

WHO AM I ?

LET ME THINK
                                             
                                                                                                                                                                                
 TO be honest i am little confuse NO,NO, NO, i am not wandering trust me . First thing you need to know about me is MY GOOD NAME, where from i came & what am doing here ... right ???
O come on u know that things  :D ok ok ok ok ok i know it was not funny, ok smile o come onnnnn just SMILE ::)  Yeh thats like a good  FRIEND. ;)   Ok now serious  ok?                                                        LOOK   I am crazy nd little strange . Don't laugh at me . i am serious dear , LOLx do not ask me that, if i am crazy than how i can be serious. I think i am crazy about everything like about my LIFE , about my FAMILY             about my FRIENDS, about my LOVE even about my FUTURE .


Ever  u listen these lines ?
 

                                    ''THE WORLD CAN BE CHANGE WHEN                                      YOU ARE SLIGHTLY STRANGE''

Yes it is reality and i believe on these fabulous lines & i know i am strange too.Now the question is what is stranger , someone who you have not met before or do not know or 
a person with whom one has had no personal acquaintance.Yes you are right but the reality is i am strange not only to others even to myself . Strange to others means my behavior to others.Did't means my behavior to others is not good but slightly odd.

I am
little bit silent person, listen am not saying that , people saying that about me lol.The people who do not know me much. the people like my school.college & uni fellows , like my neighbors and a alot others even if am meeting with them daily.That's why they call me boring, proudy bla bla , but i never mind because i know i am not so. But often i enjoy that things, when someone comes to me and  asking ''hey why u so silent'' other comes and asking 'hey any problem'' and saying 'come on chill man' ''why u so boring' bla bla .On the other hand if i am sitting with my best best friends then,

I am big talker . huh u can't emagine really ,when i am sitting with my best friends (i love my friends) and we talking about something then i can't stop from speaking , on that time they got mad on me :D and every one saying''heyyyyyyy enough please stop ,,
i  love to tease them ;) i love to fight(love)  with them , love to argu . Thats y i said i am strange , crazy :) If u wanna know me u have to spend a group ov years with me ,you have to share everything with me ,and the most important thing is you have to pay attention to what i say, what i do , and how i makes you feel and you'll know the truth.:)


                              
There is lot more to tell you about me but i can't now .. because i am sleepy now lol .So keep in toch see u :). In the end the important thing is you need to know is ''

“You can love somebody without it being like that. You keep them a stranger, a stranger who's a friend.”
 


              
              

No comments: